Store-bought vegan butter can be full of chemicals and saturated fats, but what if you made your own at home?
Vegan butter is healthier than margarine and regular butter, in addition, it is super creamy and it can be done in only 5 minutes.
How to make your own vegan butter with 5 ingredients
- ½ cup plant milk
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup sunflower oil
- 4 teaspoons of salt
- First place the lemon juice together with the milk in a bowl, allow it to sit for a minute, and stir. It will curdle.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the previous mixture and blend until you get a smooth paste. Pour the mixture into a container and let it refrigerate until you see it has set.
- You can store it for up to 3 weeks or even longer and it can be the perfect substitute for any other recipe in which you would use butter.