Whether you are too lazy to cook or you have little time to prepare your meals, this Vegan gluten-free vanilla chia pudding will only take 5 minutes of your time and it tastes perfect!
Though cooking with chia might, at first sight, look intimidating, it is as simple as adding a couple of spoonfuls of chia, letting it rest in water for 2 hours, and voilá, creamy texture done! Chia seeds are packed with antioxidants, minerals and proteins, they also help lower cholesterol, protect your bones and lose weight. This is a super easy delicious treat to have as breakfast or dessert!
- Three spoonfuls chia seeds
- 1 cup of your vegetable milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons of agave or any other sweetener
- A teaspoon vanilla extract
- Any toppings of your choice, it could be fruit, jam, granola, or nuts
Just mix all the ingredients in a bowl and enjoy! Just make sure you've soaked the chia seeds before.