We are past the holiday season, but pumpkin pie is still one of my absolute favorite dishes. This recipe is super easy, quick, vegan and you don't need to bake it!
Pumpkin pie is one of my favorites, It's healthy, tasty and this recipe will take only 15 minutes to prepare, you can definitely customize it to your taste, but this is how I like to prepare it.
No-bake Vegan pumpkin pie (in 15 minutes!)
For the crust:
- 1 cup of crushed vegan cookies
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 60 g vegan butter, melted
For the filling:
- 1 cup of aquafaba cream
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- In a bowl, combine crushed gingersnaps, sugar, and melted butter and place it on a baking sheet or pan of your choice.
- In a medium bowl, beat the aquafaba cream and combine the puree and the spices.
- Pour the batter over the crust and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Put it in the freezer and let it set.
- Serve with some vegan cream and enjoy!