If you are not sure how to include collagen in your diet, and you still haven't tried Dosa & Co Collagen powder by Khloé Kardashian, these Salted Caramel collagen Bites are the perfect snack this fall!
There is significant scientific data to support the skin benefits of regular consumption of collagen. And Khloé has joined the wellness startup Dose & Co as a partner and global spokesperson.
Collagen supplements may potentially be a more comfortable way to get protein into your diet and taking collagen regularly can make your skin better, and contribute to joints and muscles wellness -collagen is the glue that keeps your body together.
But did you know you could use Dose & Co to cook? these Salted Caramel collagen Bites are the perfect snack this fall!
- 2 servings of Dose & Co Dairy Caramel Creamer
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup roasted almonds, roughly chopped
- 4 Tbsp almond butter
- Pinch of salt
- Splash of vanilla essence
- Dark chocolate
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor (except the dark chocolate and a small handful of chopped-up almonds).
- Roll the mixture into balls.
- Melt the chocolate and dip the balls into the chocolate, and dunk into the chopped-up almonds.
- Leave in freezer until you eat them.