Curried eggs are delicious and a healthy option to prepare a dish. Family and friends will surely love it! It is a creative and fit recipe that definitely should not be lacking in anyone's diet.
Eggs are an excellent source of protein, vitamins, and minerals. They contribute to the formation of muscles and also strengthen the immune system.
For this recipe you will need:
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 onion
- 1 cup and a 1/2 of crushed tomatoes
- 1 tbsp of mustard
- 2 tbsp of curry
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Black pepper (to taste)
- 1 tbsp of salt
Follow these steps:
- Boil the eggs for 10 minutes and peel them.
- In a frying pan add a drizzle of olive oil. Brown the eggs and set aside to cool.
- Add the mustard, the chopped onion, and the minced garlic to a frying pan. Stir at medium heat until the onion begins to become transparent.
- Add the curry, the crushed tomato, and the cumin. Add a little water and raise the heat to the maximum until the sauce boils.
- Season to taste, lower the heat, and add the eggs. Cover the pan for five more minutes.
- Serve the curried eggs and garnish with parsley!