Whether you have overeaten these holidays, or you are just trying to kick start your healthy eating this winter, this recipe is super easy and quick to do. It's packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that will boost your immune system. Without further to do, here is the recipe!
5-Ingredient detox pumpkin soup
- 2 cups of pumpkin or squashed, peeled and cut in cubes
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 small piece of ginger, minced
- 1 carrot, cut into slices
- In a large pan, sautée the ginger and onion, and the carrots for about 5 minutes.
- Once the vegetables are soft, add the vegetable broth and pumpkin or squash and let it simmer for about 20 minutes or until the squash is soft.
- Turn off the heat and process the mixture until it is well blended, you can add salt and pepper to taste and voilá your soup!