This soda bread is super easy and quick to make, it requires no kneading and no proving! Perfect for a sandwich, as a toast, or as a yummy company for your soup and salad. This will truly become your staple.
- 450g malted brown granary flour 2tsp salt
- 1tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 150ml unsweetened soya yogurt 150ml water
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C/350F.
- Mix together the dry ingredients.
- Whisk the yogurt with the water and stir this mixture into the flour, to make it into a dough.
- Shape and put onto a lined baking sheet. Cut a cross into the dough to form four or eight sections.
- Bake for about 30 minutes in the preheated oven until hollow when tapped on the base.
- Cool for at least 20 minutes before serving.