HydraFacial is an aesthetic facial treatment that combines the relaxing and revitalizing therapies of a spa with advanced medical technology. Let’s see!
In 3 steps, deep dermatological cleaning, pore cleansing and hydration of the skin, it allows treating several problems at the same time. It is painless, non-invasive, and rejuvenates the skin with immediate results.
Although your skincare routine with dermo-cosmetic and aesthetic products are essential to take care of your skin at home, the cabin treatments performed by specialists in a spa, such as the HydraFacial, are a must to provide an explosion of benefits and improvements on the skin.
What are the benefits of this treatment?
- Promotes the production of collagen. Therefore, it is a powerful anti-aging treatment that eliminates expression lines.
- Regenerates the superficial layers of the skin preventing it from looking abused, dry, and with a rough texture, helping to keep it smooth, radiant, and healthy.
- Instantly softens and brightens the skin.
- Strengthens the superficial and deep layers of the skin.
- Improves the appearance of open and enlarged pores.
- Accelerates cell metabolism that helps optimize skin cell regeneration.
1. Peeling and skin renewal
A solution is applied to help remove the first layer from the surface of your skin, diminishing the appearance of dark spots and removing dead cells. This improves the appearance and texture of your skin.
HydraFacial through suction manages to promote lymphatic drainage and stimulates microcirculation of the skin, which helps to detoxify, tone, and oxygenate the treated area.
2. Deep cleaning and extraction of pores
Deep cleaning is carried out with the help of antiseptic and antibacterial ingredients that allow to fully open the pores to facilitate the extraction and elimination of blackheads and impurities accumulated on the skin. In addition, the solution has anti-inflammatory ingredients that reduce the appearance of pores. Once the second phase of the treatment is finished, the pores will be imperceptible.
3. Fusion of vitamins, antioxidants, moisturizers, and peptides
In this stage, with clean and decongested skin, a moisturizing bath is applied to the skin. It is rich in vitamins and antioxidants with rejuvenating properties.
Finally, the application of different serums with peptides is performed according to the specific needs of the skin. These serums improve skin tone by eliminating dark spots, help regenerate and smooth the skin, increase collagen formation, promote elasticity, and delay the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The specialists will recommend the necessary aftercare depending on the requirements of your skin. It takes 6 to 8 sessions of 30 minutes to finish the treatment. We recommend that you consult with your beauty professional to make a plan according to your needs.