This recipe can be done in 5 minutes and it is packed with nutrients for glowy skin.
We have stated this too many times to count now, but we love homemade beauty products. Creating your products is an act of self-love and it is also a good way to promote a zero-waste culture.
If you want to give homemade beauty products a try, this is a good place to start. This recipe has a buttery, soft texture that hydrates your skin and gives you a healthy glow.
DIY Carrot face lotion with only 4 ingredients!
- 3 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
- 2 tablespoons of shea butter
- 1 teaspoon of carrot seed oil
- 5 drops of lavender essential oil
- Melt the shea butter, and the carrot seed oil in a double boiler on low heat.
- Let it get to room temperature and add the aloe vera gel and the essential oil. You can add any essential oil you prefer.
- Transfer to a glass container or jar and I'll be safe to use for a month.