Find out 5 of the biggest celebrities fitness transformations Find out 5 of the biggest celebrities fitness transformations

Find out 5 of the biggest celebrities fitness transformations

Take a look at some of the most impressive celebrity fitness transformations out there. Some of them will totally blow your mind!

Sometimes when a big role comes along and requires major body changes, celebrities have to change their lifestyle. With healthier food and big training sessions, everything is possible.

1. Chris Hemsworth

He incorporated high-protein foods and non-processed carbs like fruits to help rebuild muscle by slowing muscle protein breakdown. 

When he got the Thor role, he started to take training seriously.  lifting, varying weight, reps and speed were key factors to his new routine. 

However, the most important thing about his body transformation was food. He incorporated high-protein foods and non-processed carbs like fruits to help rebuild muscle by slowing muscle protein breakdown. 

Fiber-rich vegetables helped his cardiovascular health and muscle recovery. He made sure that what he was eating counted, eating quinoa instead of rice since it has protein, healthy fats and fewer carbs.

2. Paul Rudd

He said he centered around his flips and rolls and all that kind of stuff.

For his star role in Marvel’s Ant-Man he said he never “exercised harder than this for an extended amount of time.” 

Obviously, he had to change his diet and training routine. He says he eliminated carbs and alcohol from his diet.

He didn't talk much about his workout routine. He said he centered around his flips and rolls and all that kind of stuff.

3. Kylie Jenner

She changed not only her body but his face as well.

The 24-year-old beauty mogul is looking fit as ever. 

She said she prefers doing outdoor workouts because it's more distracting and feels nice to be in nature.

4. Chris Pratt

He trained six days a week to get set for Guardians and later Jurassic World.

He had one of the most impressive fitness transformations in the Hollywood scene. Pratt dropped 60 pounds He trained six days a week to get set for Guardians and later Jurassic World.

His diet consisted in consuming 4,000 calories per day to bulk up with lean muscle.

He said after adopting this new lifestyle he said: “I have more energy. I sleep better. My sex drive is up. Blood’s flowing. I’m less susceptible to impulse. I’m in a different mode”.

5. Bradley Cooper

Bradley quit sugar, salt, flour, and alcohol. 

When he got the role of Templeton ‘Faceman’ Peck in The A-Team he had to make a lot of sacrifices. He spent two hours a day in the gym with a personal trainer doing lots of strength and core training.

Bradley quit sugar, salt, flour, and alcohol. 

For him, the most difficult thing to quit were sandwiches. “It was the worst, but I would still make sandwiches. I would like cut a grape in half—this is so depressing—and I would put an almond inside, you know, to make a little sandwich. It was my big treat.”

Related Articles

More News

More News